How do I get my Bitcoin.de API key?
- Log in to your Bitcoin.de account.
- Click on the "my Bitcoin.de" profile button at the top right.
- Then select "Trading API" under Other.
- Now click on "Create another API key".
- Check all the boxes as shown in the picture below:
- Enter your one-time password (OPT) and confirm with "Generate API key".
- Your public API key is now directly visible. To view your API secret, select "Show" in the API secret column and enter your one-time password (OPT) again and confirm with "Show".
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Bitcoin.de from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Bitcoin.de API key?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Deposits & Withdrawals
(Fiat deposits are not automatically recorded and must therefore be added manually)
Note: "Due to a delisting at bitcoin.de, no more trades are exported from the asset BSV via API from bitcoin.de or imported into Blockpit via the API interface. These must be added manually".
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are incorrectly displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our API import scope and thereby implement them for you.
Here you will find instructions on how to create an API-Integration in Blockpit.