You create automatic Exchange Integration by entering the API key and secret once. Afterwards, your transactions are automatically imported into your Blockpit Integration.
- In order to enter your data, you must first create an Integration.
To do so, click the top menu item on +Integration.
- You can choose between Exchange, Wallet, Blockchain and Manual Integration.
- Select Exchange and then an exchange from the list.
If you could not find your exchange in the list, the automatic import is not yet available. In this case, you will need to import your data into a Manual Depot, following our instructions.
- Name your new Depot.
- To get your API key and secret, follow the instructions for your specific exchange.
- Copy them into the input fields in the window for creating a new Depot.
Tip: Keep “Full History” as the default start date. Selecting a specific start date only makes sense if you want to add transactions that are before the start date manually.
- Finally, click on Create to save your new Depot.
The asset balance of your new account should be the first thing you see.
The import of all transactions can take up to a few hours.
How does the asset balance calculation differ between Automatic and Manual Integration?