- Go to your Binance account menu.
- Click on API-Management.
- Enter a label (e.g. "Binance") and click Create.
- For Security verification you need click on "Send code" to get an E-Mail and a text message on your smartpohne from Binance.
- Fill in the received code and click on send - incl. Two-Factor-Authentication code if applicable.
- Your API key and Secret is now visible in the API-List. Your Secret is shown only now and available to copy.
- Copy the API-key and Secret to create a new Depot at Blockpit.
- Finally edit the restrictions to the generated API-Key that only "Enable Reading" is activated.
The following data can NOT yet be covered by the API, as Binance does not have API endpoints for them!
- Credit Card Buys/Sells
- Direct Converts
- Referral Bounties
You can manually add these transactions to your Binance Depot.
- Asset balance of the Depot:
- Earn / Locked Staking
If your assets are not locked in the Spot Wallet but in the Binance Staking or Launchpool, they will temporarily not be added to the asset balance calculation of your Blockpit Depot.
However, this has no impact on the tax report, as no internal Binance Depot outflow transactions are happening.