How do I get my Binance API key?
- Log into your Binance account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile button and select API-Management.
- Now enter a name for your API key as shown in the image below and confirm with Create API.
- For Security verification, you need to click on "Send code" to get an E-Mail and a text message on your smartphone from Binance.
- Enter the received codes and confirm the Security verification with send.
- Only grant the "Enable Reading" permission shown in the image below and do not use IP whitelisting for the time being.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select Binance from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Binance API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify products that have not yet been implemented and either add them to your Depot manually or via a CSV export:
Crypto Deposits & Withdrawals
Fiat Deposits & Withdrawals
Buy via Credit Card
Leveraged Token Trades
PnL for Futures Trades (Profit, Loss, Fee, Funding)
Dust to BNB Conversions (incompletely available via API on exchange side)
Margin Trades & Loans (Cross & Isolated) (Transaction notes: Loans & Repays will temporarily be imported as Deposits and Withdrawals - New transaction types are planned and will be automatically updated)
Direct Converts / OTC Trades (P2P) (Before every direct fiat to crypto conversion, an additional fiat deposit is imported due to the unsophisticated API on exchange side. This fiat deposits can be manually excluded from the tax report)
Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Hardforks) (Locked Staking Rewards not available on exchange side via API before 05.05.20221)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.Binance Card/Pay/Gift Transactions
Crypto Loans (unverified)
Binance Pool Mining
Liquidity Farming (unverified)
Important! Binance does not provide data for delisted assets and trading pairs via API.
You can find missing transactions by clicking on the corresponding product link in the list above and adding them to your Binance Depot manually, or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Earn / Locked Staking
Liquid Swap Shares
If your assets are not in the Spot Wallet but locked in the Binance Staking or Launchpool, they will temporarily (until return) not be shown in the asset balance display of your Blockpit Depot. However, this has no effect on the tax report, as no outflows (transactions) happen internally in your Binance Depot.
If balances are not displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our import scope.