How do I get my Binance US API key?
Your account needs the basic verification to access the API Management feature.
- Log into your Binance US account.
- In the top right corner of your profile, select API Management.
- Enter a descriptive label for your API key.
- Complete the 2-Factor Authentication (2FA). This can include both your chosen 2FA methods (SMS or Google Authenticator) and email.
- Leave the restrictions like it can be seen here:
- Copy your API key and your secret.
Your secret is shown only once!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Binance US from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Binance US API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Crypto Deposits & Withdrawals
(Transfers between two Binance US main accounts cannot be recorded through API)
Fiat Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
Dust to BNB Conversions
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Binance US does not provide data for delisted assets and trading pairs via API.
You can find missing transactions by clicking on the corresponding product link in the list above and adding them to your Binance US Integration manually, or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.