How do I get my Nexo.io CSV-file?
- Log in to your Nexo.io account.
Next, download your complete transaction history as CSV-file.
Therefore, click in the navigation on Transactions.
- On the transactions page choose the filter settings All Types, All Assets and if you are importing the first time, use the All Times date range. Now click on Export
- To import your data, you must first create a Nexo.io Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
Click on Add new in the upper navigation and select Add Depot.
- Select Nexo.io from the list of exchanges, and then copy your CSV file into the designated field. Confirm your input with Create.
- If further uploads are required, access your Depot and upload more files as shown in the screenshot below.
However, make sure that there is no time overlap when uploading a new file.
Which data can be imported via Nexo.io CSV-file?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Our team is committed to implement all CSV data provided by your exchange for you.
The following list shows the import scope of our interface:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Nexo Card Transactions
Earn: Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Bounties, Airdrops, Hardforks)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
If an import of your transactions via the CSV-File is not available, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.