How do I get my BitMart API key?
- Log in to your BitMart account.
- Click on your Mail-Address in the upper-right corner and select Account.
- Now select Set next to the menu item API and enter "blockpit" as memo.
- Grant the API key permission for "Read-Only" and enter a name/memo for your API Key as shown in the image below.
- Please do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Finish by entering your 2FA and e-mail codes, followed by Submit.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select BitMart from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key, Secret and your
Customer ID into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
BitMart only provides the trade history of the last three months via API! We recommend that you do not delete your Integration after the first creation. This will ensure a consistent trade history, at least for future transactions.
For the import of your missing trade history, a migration of your CSV data into the Blockpit template is necessary for the time being.
Which data can be imported via BitMart API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Import of trade history via API on the exchange side limited to three months retroactively!
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)*
Earn: Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties, Hard Forks)
Credit Card Buys & Sells*
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.