How do I get my Deribit API key?
- Log into your Deribit account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile button and select My Account.
- Select API in the navigation menu and click on + ADD NEW KEY.
- Now only grant the API key permission for "read" and enter a name for your API Key as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create a Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Deribit from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create and finish the setup on Deribit by clicking Confirm.
When using subaccounts, a separate Blockpit Integration must be created for each subaccount. You can obtain the necessary subaccount API key by clicking the API tab on the account page.
Which data can be imported via Deribit API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Options Trades PnL*
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.