How do I get my Blockchain.com Exchange API key?
- Log into your Blockchain.com Exchange account.
- Click on the settings button in the upper-right corner and select API.
- Then select Create New API Key Now.
- Now enter "blockpit" as the name for your API key and grant the API key permissions "Get Balances" as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for Blockpit.
- Enter your authentication code and confirm with Next.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- Make sure to check your e-mails to activate your API key.
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select Blockchain.com Exchange from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Blockchain.com Exchange API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.Margin Trades (unverified)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are not displayed or are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.