How do I get my WhiteBIT API key?
- Log into your WhiteBIT account.
- Click on your profile symbol and select API.
- Select API key in the navigation menu.
- Now click on Generate API key and enter your 2FA code.
- Enter a name for your API key.
- Now grant the API key permissions for "Wallet balance and history" and "Trade balance and order history" as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Your API key and Secret are already visible.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select WhiteBIT from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields.
- Now Confirm your entries on WhiteBIT and enter again with your 2FA code.
- Then activate the API key in the API list.
- To finish, also confirm your entries in Blockpit by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via WhiteBIT API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Converts (Exchange & P2P)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.