How do I get my bitFlyer API key?
- Log into your bitFlyer Lightning account.
- Click on the menu button in the upper left corner and select API and select Generate New Key.
- Now enter "blockpit" as name for your API key and grant all "Get & Receive" API key permissions as shown in the image below and confirm with OK.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
- To import your data, you must first create an
To do so, click + Integration in the upper navigation.
in the .
- Select bitFlyer from the list of exchanges and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via bitFlyer Lightning API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.