How do I get my HTX API key?
- Log into your Huobi (HTX) account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile and select API-Management.
- Enter a name for your API key.
- Now grant the API key permission for "Read-only" as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Now click Create and confirming the terms of conditions.
- You will now receive first email containing your authentication code. Enter the code you received and finish by clicking on Confirm.
- You will now receive a secondary API key confirmation mail. Click the link in the mail to activate your API key.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an
To do so, click + Integration in the upper navigation.
in the .
- Select HTX from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Your API key will have to be renewed every 3 months. You can edit the Integration and renew your API key there.
Which data can be imported via HTX API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. We are always implementing new API data provided by the exchanges. Below you will find the import scope:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
HTX only provides the transaction history of the last 3 months for “Spot Market Trades (Trades)" via API! We recommend that you do not delete your HTX Integration after the first creation. This will ensure a consistent transaction history, at least for future transactions.
Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee, Funding)
Earn: Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Hard Forks)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.