How do I get my DigiFinex API key?
- Log into your DigiFinex account.
- Click on the menu button in the upper-right corner and select User Center.
- Now go to API Settings and click on Create API.
- Now enter a name for your API key and grant the permissions "Market Information" and "Deposit & Withdrawal" and deactivate all other permissions as shown in the image below.
(Deposits & Withdrawal must be enabled to read your transactions. This is read-only permission, as real Deposits and Withdrawals only work via IP whitelisting anyway).
- Do not use IP whitelisting for Blockpit.
- Now request your email verification code, enter it along with your Google Authentication Code and click Confirm.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select DigiFinex from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via DigiFinex API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee, Funding) (not available via API on exchange side)
Earn: Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Hard Forks)
Credit Card Trades / P2P Trades
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balancesare displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.