How do I get my Crypto.com Exchange API key?
- Log into your Crypto.com Exchange account (not the mobile App account).
- Go to the upper-right corner, to display the drop-down menu and select "API".
- Then in the navigation bar and select API Keys.
- Now click on Create a new API key, enter a unique name and your 2FA code to confirm.
- Your API Key and Secret are now displayed. Please keep the API restrictions set to "Can Read" and your IP access restrictions to "unrestricted".
- Now Copy your API key and Secret, as it will not be shown again.
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select Crypto.com Exchange from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
- Then confirm your entries on Crypto.com by clicking on Save.
Which data can be imported via Crypto.com Exchange API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify products that have not yet been implemented and either add them to your Depot manually or via a CSV export:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
PnL for Derivatives Trades (Profit, Loss, Fee und Funding)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.Margin Trades
Earning Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties)
Dust Conversions (not available via API on exchange side)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
If balances are not or incorrectly displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our API import scope.