How do I get my BitMEX API key?
- Log in to your BitMEX account.
- Click on your Profile Symbol in the top navigation, then select API Keys.
- Enter a label for your key (e.g. "blockpit").
- Leave CIDR empty, Key Permissions set to "-" and Withdrawal unchecked.
- For Security verification, you need to enter your Two-Factor Token.
- Now finish by selecting Create API Key.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select BitMEX from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via BitMEX API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
Derivatives Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee, Funding)
If transactions from your earning history are missing, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Buy via Credit Card (Buy Crypto)*
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.