How do I get my Poloniex API key?
- Log in to your Poloniex account.
- Click on the profile icon and select More Settings.
- Click on the API Keys tab and then on the Create New Key button.
(If not already enabled, press the Enable API button first and confirm the following email).
- Please create a new API key for Blockpit and do not use existing keys.
- Deactivate both checkboxes Enable Trading and Enable Withdrawals. These are not needed!
- Go to your E-Mail account and confirm your API Key.
- To import your data, you must first create an
To do so, click + Integration in the upper navigation.
in the .
- Select Poloniex from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Poloniex redesigned their V1 API to a new V2 Version. Existing data in Blockpit V1 Integrations will stay intact, but no new data will be imported.
Please do not delete existing V1 Integrations if you want to keep your V1 data. Due to a limitation of the Poloniex V2 API, Deposits & Withdrawals can not be imported automatically.
Which data can be imported via Poloniex API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Spot Market Trades
(V2: Only data after 2021-07-30 can be imported)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Deposits & Withdrawals
(Not available via API on the exchange side. Deposits & Withdrawals have to be added manually. Transfers of no longer active Poloniex V1 to active V2 deposits must also be added manually).
Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.