How do I get my eToro XLS-file?
- Log in to your eToro account.
Next, download your complete transaction history as a XLS file, as shown in the images below.
To do this, first click on the Settings on the left side of the home screen.
- After that, click on Account in the middle of the screen.
- Click on View to see the Account Statement.
- Now select the desired period. If you are importing for the first time, select the whole period, and click on Create.
- Click on xls in the upper right corner to download the eToro XLS-file.
- To import your data, you must first create an
To do so, click + Integration in the upper navigation.
in the .
- Select eToro from the list of exchanges, and then copy your XLS file into the designated field. Confirm your input with Create.
- If further uploads are required, access your Integration in the dashboard and upload more files as shown in the screenshot below.
However, make sure that there is no time overlap when uploading a new file.
If the upload of your original XLS file does not work, please try to update your internet browser version first or use an alternative browser to eliminate potential sources of error.
Which data can be imported via eToro XLS-file?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Our team is committed to implement all XLS data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Only Trades of the investment type "Crypto" can be imported. Transactions of the asset types "Stock", "CFD" and others cannot be imported. This can cause a mismatch in your fiat balance.
Transactions of the following "Type" can either be deleted from the XLS file in advance or manually excluded afterwards:
- "Withdraw Request"
- "Withdraw Fee"
If an import of your transactions via the XLS-File is not available, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your XLS data into our Excel template.
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.