Swaps (trades) of common dApps (Uniswap, Sushiswap, 1Inch, etc.) are in most cases automatically recognised in your wallet depot using Public Keys.
If you use an unsynced depot, you can also create swaps manually as a trade.
If you have unsupported DeFi products, your swaps may be imported as an unlinked withdrawal from Asset1 and unlinked deposit from Asset2. To link these transactions, we recommend that you create a secondary unsynced depot for your swaps and replicate the swap there.
To successfully replicate a swap, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the menu item Depots.
- Now click on the Add button at the top right followed by Add Depot, then select
- Enter a desired depot name (e.g. "Swap depot 1").
- To create counterparts to the existing unlinked deposit and withdrawal transactions, sort by unlinked transactions in the Transactions menu item.
- Then click +New Link on the transaction, followed by Create Deposit/Withdrawal.
- Now navigate to the previously created Unsynced Depot ("Swap depot 1") and create the actual swap/trade using the Add button followed by New Transaction. This trade transaction should recognise the actual switch from Asset1 to Asset2.
Tip 1: When creating the report, make sure you use the correct time stamp (use the time zone set in the web interface). The tax report itself converts your transactions to UTC).
Tip 2: If you refer to a large number of transactions, you can also import them into your Unsynced depot using an Excel template.