How do I get my Crypto.com Exchange API key?
- Log into your Crypto.com Exchange account (not the mobile App account).
- Hover over the user icon, in the upper right corner, to display the drop-down menu and select "API".
- Then in the navigation bar and select API Keys.
- Now click on Create a new API key, enter a unique name and your 2FA code to confirm.
- Your API Key and Secret are now displayed. Please keep the API restrictions set to "Can Read" and your IP access restrictions to "unrestricted".
- Now Copy your API key and Secret, as it will not be shown again, and paste them into Blockpit during depot creation.
- Then confirm your entries on Crypto.com by clicking on Save.
Which data can be imported via Crypto.com Exchange API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify products that have not yet been implemented and either add them to your Depot manually or via a CSV export:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
If transactions from your earning history are missing, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum and thereby implement them for you.PnL for Derivatives Trades (Profit, Loss, Fee und Funding)
Earning Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties)
You can find missing transactions by clicking on the corresponding product link in the list above and adding them to your Crypto.com Exchange Depot manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
If balances are not or incorrectly displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our API import scope and thereby implement them for you.