Ready to get the most out of your Blockpit dashboard? It's packed with cool features to help you keep an eye on your crypto portfolio. In this article, we'll break down everything you need to know to use it like a pro. Let's dive in!
If there are discrepancies in your dashboard, this could be due to a necessity to recalculate your transactions.
Portfolio Values & Total Performance
- Live Portfolio Value (Value of your Synced Balance, including Manual Integrations - based on live price feed)
- Calculated Portfolio Value (Value of your Calculated Balance as chart - based on all your imported transactions and hourly and daily closing prices)
- Shows the portfolio change in the selected timeframe in % and in fiat value
- Quick options to follow portfolio value in different timeframes
- Lets you adjust the timeframe individually with a slider option
- Use this toggle to activate Dashboard Compact View for more space
- Follow the latest transactions on a ledger basis
- This widget shows you your overall performance: at a glance you can see your total Cost Basis and your Unrealized Return at the current time, calculated on the basis of your transaction history.
In addition, under Net EUR invested you will see the total EURO amount that was invested IN&OUT of other asset(s) in the form of a Trade.
Please note that the cost basis for assets that have already out flowed (withdrawals, fees, payments, etc.) are no longer added to the total cost basis, which is why the amount may be less than your initially invested fiat amount.
The Holdings Tab shows you detailed information about all of your held assets.
- Price change in % depending on the timeframe set above
- Shows balance and portfolio allocation across all your integrations
- Total cost basis on top and the average cost per unit below
- Performance in % and fiat value: Gets calculated from the difference between the total cost basis and the current market value
- Current market value in total and per unit
The Integrations Tab shows detailed information about all your Integrations and holds editing and grouping and other options.
- Mark integrations as favourites
- Indicator for Mismatched Balances Tips or API errors
- Showing if integration is synced or manual
- Opens up an extra menu for various other options like editing of integration details, changing of API keys, grouping of integrations within a folder. Also allows reconciliation of balances of multiple assets to solve Mismatched Balance Tips
- Breakdown of assets showing their balance and allocation
- Directs you to mismatched balances (if applicable)
- Shows the exact difference between Synced and Calculated Balance
- Opens the sidebar with more information on how to solve Mismatched Balance Tips and reconcile a single asset balance
NFTs Tab & NFT Gallery
The collection view provides a comprehensive list of all NFT collections. Simply click on it to expand and reveal the included NFTs in a flashcard view. Then, click on an individual NFT to flip it around and access additional information.
- Add this collection to your favourites
- Displays the floor price (currently for EVM-based chains)
- Your collection's value in both crypto and fiat
- See all associated transactions or opt to hide an entire collection (useful for filtering out scam assets)
- Enlarge the display of this NFT
- Share the NFT with your friends
- Add this specific NFT to your favourites
- Navigate directly to the specific integration in Blockpit
- Access links to top NFT marketplaces
Use the toggle to switch from the Collection to the Individual NFT View and to see all your NFTs side by side: