How do I get my Citadel.one CSV-file?
- Log in to your Citadel.one account.
- Next, export your transaction history as a CSV-file, as shown in the images below.
First click on the "Extensions Store" icon at the top right of the home screen.
- Navigate to the "Tax Reporting" extension.
- Wait a moment for the extension to open. Then enter the desired token and address, select a date and enter the e-mail the CSV-file should be sent to.
The report settings should be adjusted the way it's shown below. Make sure to set the Separator to Comma ",".
- Click on "Order" and wait for the CSV-file to be sent to your e-mail.
- To import your data, you must first create a Citadel.one Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
Click on Add new in the upper navigation and select Add Integration.
- Select Citadel.one from the list of exchanges, and then copy your CSV-file into the designated field. Confirm your input with Create.
- If further uploads are required, access your Integration and upload more files as shown in the screenshot below.
However, make sure that there is no time overlap when uploading a new file.
Which data can be imported via Citadel.one CSV-file?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Our team is committed to implement all CSV data provided by your exchange for you.
The following list shows the import scope of our interface:
Deposits & Withdrawals
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
If an import of your transactions via the CSV-file is not available, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.