How do I get my Nexo CSV-file?
- Log in to your Nexo account.
Next, download your complete transaction history as CSV-file.
Therefore, click in the navigation on Transactions.
- On the transactions page choose the filter settings All Types, All Assets and if you are importing the first time, use the All Times date range. Now click on Export
- To import your data, you must first create a Nexo Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
Click on Add new in the upper navigation and select Add Integration.
- Select Nexo from the list of exchanges, and then copy your CSV file into the designated field. Confirm your input with Create.
- If further uploads are required, access your Integration and upload more files as shown in the screenshot below.
However, make sure that there is no time overlap when uploading a new file.
If the upload of your original CSV file does not work, please try to update your internet browser version first or use an alternative browser to eliminate potential sources of error.
Which data can be imported via Nexo CSV-file?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Our team is committed to implement all CSV data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Lines of the following "Types" will be ignore / not imported
- "Transfer from Credit Line Wallet to Savings Wallet"
- "Transfer from Savings Wallet to Credit Line Wallet"
- "Transfer from Savings Wallet to Term Wallet"
- "Transfer from Term Wallet to Savings Wallet"
(not identifiable - more information is required)
The columns Input Currency and Input Amount are outgoing.
The columns Output Currency and Output Amount are incoming.
If an import of your transactions via the CSV-File is not available, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.