How do I get my 21bitcoin CSV-file?
- Log in to your 21bitcoin account.
Next, download your complete transaction history as a CSV file, as shown in the images below.
To do this, first click on the "Activity" icon at the bottom right of the home screen.
- After that, tap the download icon in the upper right corner and select the desired period of time for the download.
- Now select the desired period. If you are importing for the first time, use "Export All" date range.
- To import your data, you must first create a 21bitcoin Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
Click on Add new in the upper navigation and select Add Depot.
- Select 21bitcoin from the list of exchanges, and then copy your CSV file into the designated field. Confirm your input with Create.
- If further uploads are required, access your Depot and upload more files as shown in the screenshot below.
However, make sure that there is no time overlap when uploading a new file.
Which data can be imported via 21bitcoin CSV-file?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Our team is committed to implement all CSV data provided by your exchange for you.
The following list shows the import scope of our interface:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
If an import of your transactions via the CSV-File is not available, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.