How do I get my Cake DeFi CSV-file?
- Log in to your Cake DeFI account.
Next, download your complete transaction history as CSV-file as shown in the image sequence below.
Therefore, click on the right top on account settings, then on Transactions and then on Export.
- On the export transactions page choose Raw data (CSV), display values in currency EUR or USD and if you are importing the first time, use the All Time date range.
- To import your data, you must first create a Cake DeFi Depot in the Blockpit Web App. Click on Add new in the upper navigation and select Add Depot.
- Select Cake DeFi from the list of exchanges, and then copy your CSV file into the designated field.
Confirm your input with Create.
- If further uploads are required, access your Depot and upload more files as shown in the screenshot below.
However, make sure that there is no time overlap when uploading a new file.
Which data can be imported via Cake DeFi CSV-file?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Our team is committed to implement all CSV data provided by your exchange for you.
The following list shows the import scope of our interface:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Liquidity Mining Rewards
Add- and remove-collateral transactions should not be imported into your Depot and will therefore be skipped automatically.
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
If an import of your transactions via the CSV-File is not available, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.