In June 2023 Cake DeFi was rebranded to Bake.
- Blockpit is Bake and DeFiChain Partner.
- Blockpit fetches price data directly from the DeFiChain for all assets and LP-Tokens.
How do I get my Bake CSV-file?
- Log in to your Bake account.
Next, download your complete transaction history as CSV-file as shown in the image sequence below.
Therefore, click on the right top on account settings, then on Transactions and then on Export.
- On the export transactions page choose Raw data (CSV), display values in currency EUR or USD and if you are importing the first time, use the All Time date range.
- To import your data, you must first create a Bake Integration in the Blockpit Web App. Click on Add new in the upper navigation and select Add Integration.
- Select Bake (Cake DeFi) from the list of exchanges, and then copy your CSV file into the designated field.
Confirm your input with Create.
- If further uploads are required, access your Integration and upload more files as shown in the screenshot below.
However, make sure that there is no time overlap when uploading a new file
If the upload of your original CSV file does not work, please try to update your internet browser version first or use an alternative browser to eliminate potential sources of error.
Which data can be imported via Bake CSV-file?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Our team is committed to implement all CSV data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Add- and remove-collateral transactions should not be imported into your Integration and will therefore be skipped automatically.
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
If an import of your transactions via the CSV-File is not available, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.