How do I get my Bitmart API key?
- Log in to your Bitmart account.
- Click on your Mail-Address in the upper-right corner and select Account.
- Now select Set next to the menu item API and enter "blockpit" as memo.
- Grant the API key permission for "Read-Only" and enter a name/memo for your API Key as shown in the image below.
- Please do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Finish by entering your 2FA and e-mail codes, followed by Submit.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select Bitmart from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Bitmart API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify products that have not yet been implemented and either add them to your Depot manually or via a CSV export:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)
Earning Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties, Hardforks)
Credit Card Buys & Sells (unverified)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
If balances are not or incorrectly displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our API import scope.