How do I get my Paymium API key?
- Log into your Paymium account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile button and select API.
- Select OAuth tokens in the navigation menu and click on Create a new API token.
- Now enter a label and grant the API key permission for "Access your account read-only" and keep all other permission disabled as shown in the image below.
- Now finish by entering your password and click on Create token.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Paymium from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create and finish the setup on Paymium by clicking Confirm.
Which data can be imported via Paymium API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are not displayed or are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.