How do I get my Deribit API key?
- Log into your Deribit account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile button and select My Account.
- Select API in the navigation menu and click on + ADD NEW KEY.
- Now only grant the API key permission for "read" and enter a name for your API Key as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select Deribit from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create and finish the setup on Deribit by clicking Confirm.
Which data can be imported via Deribit API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.Options Trades PnL (unverfied)
Block Trade (unverfied)
Buy Crypto (unverfied)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
If balances are not or incorrectly displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our API import scope.