Due to KuCoin Exchange API changes, futures are now included in the classic KuCoin Exchange API. Therefor, it is no longer possible to create separate KuCoin Futures API keys and Blockpit Integrations. Please do not delete existing KuCoin Futures Integrations for now. An upgrade of our KuCoin Exchange import scope is planned.
How do I get my KuCoin Futures API key?
- Log in to your KuCoin Futures account.
- Click on the profile button in the upper-right corner and select Futures API.
- Now click on Create API.
- Important: Enter a name for your API key and blockpit as passphrase.
- Grant only the General API key permission, as shown in the image below.
- Also select No for IP restriction.
- Now click Next and confirm with your trading, e-mail and 2FA codes.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select KuCoin Futures from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via KuCoin Futures API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify products that have not yet been implemented and either add them to your Integration manually or via a CSV export:
Deposits & Withdrawals
(In case of missing Deposits and Withdrawals, please follow the instructions in our KuCoin Exchange article)
Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.