How do I get my CoinEx API key?
- Log into your CoinEx account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile button and select API Management.
- Click on Create API and enter a remark/name for your API key.
- Now only grant the API key permission for "Read" and keep all other permission disabled as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Now finish by entering your SMS code and click on Create.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select CoinEx from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create and finish the setup on CoinEx by clicking Confirm.
Which data can be imported via CoinEx API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)
Earning Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties, Hardforks)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are not displayed or are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.