How do I get my AscendEX API key?
- Log into your AscendEX account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile button and select API Settings.
- Click on New API Key and enter a name for your API key.
- Now grant the API key permission for "View" and keep all other permission disabled as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Now finish by entering your phone, e-mail and 2FA codes click on Generate API Key.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select AscendEX from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create and finish the setup on AscendEX by clicking Confirm.
Hint: Your API key will have to be renewed after 365 days. You can edit the depot and renew your API key there.
Which data can be imported via AscendEX API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)
Earning Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties, Hardforks)
Credit Card Purchases (unverified)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are not or incorrectly displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our API import scope.