How do I get my Gemini API key?
- Log in to your Gemini account.
- Click on Account in the upper-right corner and select Settings.
- Now select API followed by Create API key and enter your Authentication Code.
- Select Primary as shown in the image below.
- Grant the API key permission “Auditor” as shown in the image below and confirm with Create API key.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Gemini from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Gemini API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify products that have not yet been implemented and either add them to your Integration manually or via a CSV export:
Crypto Deposits & Withdrawals
Fiat Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.