How do I get my MEXC Global API key?
- Log into your MEXC Global account.
- Click on the profile button in the upper-right corner and select API.
- Now go to API Settings and click on Create API.
- Now enter "blockpit" as Notes for your API key and only grant all "Read information permissions" and deactivate all other permissions as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for Blockpit.
- Now click Create, request your mail verification code, enter it along with your authentication code and click Confirm.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select MEXC from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Your API key will have to be renewed every 3 months. You can edit the Integration and renew your API key there.
Which data can be imported via MEXC Global API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Import of trade history via API on the exchange side limited to 30 days retroactively! (Spot Market Trades)
Crypto Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
PnL for Future Trades (Profit, Loss, Fee, Funding)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
MEXC only provides the transaction history of the last 30 days for “Spot Market Trades (Trades)” via API! We recommend that you do not delete your Integration after the first creation. This will ensure a consistent transaction history, at least for future transactions.
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.