How do I get my Indodax API key?
- Log into your Indodax account.
- Click on the menu button in the upper-right corner and select Trade API.
- Now enter a name for your API key and grant the API key permissions only "View" and accept the terms of conditions as shown in the image below.
- Now request and enter your SMS PIN and finish by clicking on ACTIVATE TRADE API.
- You will now receive an API key confirmation mail. Click the link in the mail to activate your API key.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Indodax from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Indodax API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.