How do I get my Kraken Futures API key?
- Log into your Kraken Futures account and navigate to the API Keys menu.
- Grant the API key permissions as shown in the image below. General API: "Read Only" and Withdrawal API "No Access".
- Now finish by selecting "Create Key".
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Kraken Futures from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Kraken Futures API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Futures Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.
Here you will find instructions on how to create an API-Integration in Blockpit.