How do I get my Celsius API key?
- Log in to your Celsius account.
- Click on the user icon, in the upper-right corner, to display the drop-down menu and select "API".
- Now select "Create New Key" In the Unique API Key section.
- Grant the API key permissions "Read Balance", "Read Transactions", "Read Transfer" and "Read Withdrawal" as shown in the image below.
- Now finish by selecting "Generate".
- Your API key is now visible and will only be available once to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Celsius from the list of exchanges and then copy the API key into the designated field. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Celsius API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Eaning Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties, Hardforks)
Swaps / Trades
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.
Here you will find instructions on how to create an API-Integration in Blockpit.