Bitvavo partners with Blockpit.
How do I get my Bitvavo API key?
- Log into your Bitvavo account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile button and select API.
- Click on Request new API key and enter a name for your API key.
- Now grant the API key permission for "View information" and keep all other permission disabled as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Now finish by entering your 2FA Code followed by Confirm.
- You will now receive an API key confirmation mail.
Click the link in the mail to activate your API key before moving on to the next step.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an
To do so, click + Integration in the upper navigation.
in the .
- Select Bitvavo from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create and finish the setup on Bitavo by clicking Confirm.
Which data can be imported via Bitvavo API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.