How do I get my Huobi API key?
- Log into your Huobi account.
- Click in the top-right corner on your profile and select API-Management.
- Enter a name for your API key.
- Now grant the API key permission for "Read-only" as shown in the image below.
- Do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Now click Create and confirming the terms of conditions.
- You will now receive an API key confirmation mail. Enter the code you received and finish by clicking on Confirm.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select Huobi from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Tip: Your API key will have to be renewed every 3 months. We will soon provide a feature, so you can renew your API keys continuously.
Important: Huobi only provides the transaction history of the last 3 months for “Spot Market Trades (Trades)" via API! We recommend that you do not delete your Huobi depot after the first creation. This will ensure a consistent transaction history, at least for future transactions.
For the import of your missing transaction history, a migration of your CSV data into the Blockpit template is necessary for the time being.
Which data can be imported via Huobi API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. We are always implementing new API data provided by the exchanges. Below you will find the import scope:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades (due to exchange API limitations, only the last 3 months are imported retroactively)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.PnL for Futures Trades (Profit, Loss, Fee, Funding)
Earning Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Hardforks)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
If balances are not or incorrectly displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our API import scope.