- Log into your Bybit account.
- Hover over the user icon, in the upper right corner, to display the drop-down menu and select "API".
- Then select "Create New Key".
- Select the "API Transaction" box and enter a unique name for your API Key.
- Please, do not use IP whitelisting for now.
- Grant the API key permissions "Positions", "Orders", "Trade", "Account Transfer", and "Subaccount Transfer" as shown in the image below and enable strictly the "Read-Only" option.
- Click on "Confirm" and enter your Google Authenticator password.
- Copy your API key and Secret, as it will not be shown again, and paste them into Blockpit during depot creation.
Here you will find further instructions on how to create an API-Depot in Blockpit.