- Log in to FTX.
- Click on the profile button in the upper right corner and select "API".
- Then select "CREATE READ-ONLY API KEY".
- Copy your API keys and API Secret and enter them into Blockpit during depot creation.
- On FTX, leave the API restrictions set to "Read-only" and disable "Withdrawals enabled" and "Internal transfers enabled".
- Do not use IP whitelisting.
Important: When using FTX subaccounts, each subaccount must be imported into a separate Blockpit depot. Therefore you have to create a new Blockpit depot by using your subaccount API key. When creating sub-accounts on the FTX platform, no special characters or spaces should be used in the subaccount name. Valid example: "SecondAccount"
Here you will find instructions on how to create an API-Depot in Blockpit.