Swaps/Trades of established Ethereum protocols (Uniswap, Sushiswap, 1Inch, etc. ) are already automatically imported in your depot via your ERC20 key.
When using a Bitcoin-Wallet or Unsynced Depot, swaps (trade from Asset1 to Asset2) are currently not imported via API. When using your xPub Key (e.g. Ledger) your Swaps will be partly visible/imported as unlinked Withdrawal of Asset1 and Deposit of Asset2. To link these transactions we suggest creating a secondary Depot for your Swaps.
To successfully recreate a swap, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the menu item Depots in your Blockpit account to create a new depot ("Swap-Depot 1") that will be used for all swap transactions.
2. Now, click on the button Add Depot and enter the desired Depot Name.
3. Click on the Add Transaction button in the new depot ("Swap-Depot 1") to create a "Deposit" transaction as an exact counterpart to your existing withdrawal from the original depot. Please make sure that you enter identical deposit and withdrawal timestamps.
4. Now you have to link the two transactions via the "New Link" button.
5. Click on the Add Transaction button again in the created depot ("Swap-Depot 1") to mimic the actual Trade ("Swap"). Create a "Trade" transaction in which your transfer from the old to the new coin/token is mapped. Again, make sure that the timestamps are identical.
6. Click on the Add Transaction button again in the created depot ("Swap-Depot 1") and create a "Withdrawal" transaction to create an exact counterpart to your existing deposit from the original Ledger depot. However, pay attention to the identical time specifications again.
7. Now you have to link the transaction via the "New Link" button to create the link of the new coin/token back to your original Ledger depot.