One Trading was formerly known as Bitpanda Pro.
Blockpit is still One Trading partner and all API data stays unaffected by the spinout/rebrand.
How do I get my One Trading API key?
- Log into your One Trading account.
- Click on your User icon.
- Now select Account followed by API and click on New API key.
- Give the key a unique name.
- Select only the "Read" permissions.
- Click on Create API key.
- Confirm the e-mail you got.
- Your API key now visible in the API-List. Click on Copy and close.
Your Ape key is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an
To do so, click + Integration in the upper navigation.
in the .
- Select One Trading from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key into the designated fields in your Blockpit account. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via One Trading API key?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.