Staking is the process of holding funds in a cryptocurrency wallet to support the operations of a blockchain network and, in return, holders are rewarded for their contribution. The way staking works is similar to the way interest is paid at a bank.
- Click on New Transaction in the desired deposit.
- Under "Transaction type" select "Staking".
- Enter the date and time of the transaction.
- In the next step, please enter the amount and currency as well as the fees amount and the currency of the fee.
- Click on Create to add the transaction to the portfolio.