Where can I find details on individual transactions?
- Select one of your Depots or navigate directly on the Transactions page.
- Select the Transaction you would like to have more information about.
- Now more details appear in the Overview below the transaction.
(Charges, Import date, Last edit date, Import type, Excluded from report, Notes).
The Advanced view can be used to switch to extended details.
(Transaction ID and a list of possible errors and warnings).
How to edit transactions?
- Select the transaction you want to edit and click on the three dots that appear at the end of the line. Then select Edit Transaction.
- Now the details about the transaction appear similar to the process of creating a transaction.
These can be easily changed by entering new values.
- Click on Save to confirm the changes.
How to remove manually created transactions from a Depot?
- Select the manual transaction to be deleted and click on the three dots that appear at the end of the line.
- Then select Delete and confirm with Delete Transaction.
Caution, the deletion of transactions cannot be undone!
How to remove API transactions from a Depot?
- Select the API transaction you want to delete.
- Then select the checkbox for Excluded from report.
This process is reversible. Since API transactions cannot be deleted, this is the only way to exclude them from the tax report.