Where can I find details on the individual transactions?
- Select the Transaction you would like to have more information about.
- Now more details about the date and time as well as the amount and type of the transaction will appear, along with the currency(ies).
- On the left side you will find a note about the transaction.
Can I edit manual transactions?
Manual transactions can be edited in a manually created Depot.
- Select the transaction to be edited and click on it.
- The details of the transaction now appear.
- With a click on Edit you can change the informations.
- Click save to confirm the changes.
How do I remove transactions from a Depot?
- Transactions can only be removed from manual Depots.
- To remove a transaction from a Depot, select the desired Depot and click on the transaction you want to remove.
- Click on the red button delete next to the transaction. Note that deleting transactions cannot be undone!
Gap in transaction history? What you can do
Basically it can be said that, usually the first error message of a coin triggers all others of this coin. That means, if you get a BTC error, please fix the first one first (chronological solving of errors).
It may be that you have to add a manual transaction to the date before an error occurred, which you do not get in our system via an automatic import. This could be a BTC gift, an Airdrop or a simple purchase on an exchange not supported by Blockpit, etc. In reality you own this BTC, but our system lacks this information.
You solve this problem by creating a manual transaction (select the appropriate transaction type) in a manual Depot. Then follow the steps shown in the system.
Once all errors have been corrected, the report can be downloaded.