The transaction type Spending is used to include outgoing assets as a separate fee payment in your depots.
How do I create a spending transaction?
- Open your Blockpit Account and click the top menu item on Create New.
- Now select Add Transaction.
- Now choose the appropriate Depot and the transaction type Spending.
- Enter the date and time of the transaction and confirm with Continue.
In case of a manually created transaction directly in the WebApp, use your local time.
If the transaction is imported via CSV/Excel, use the standard exchange time UTC.
- Now enter the quantity and currency for the outgoing asset.
Tip: In the input fields for the currencies, you can enter the short name (BTC) or long name (Bitcoin) as a search term to narrow down the search of the displayed list. If your asset is not selectable, you can get more information here.
- Finally, click Create to complete the process and display the transaction in the depot.
Note: If a Spending is created as a manual transaction in an Unsynced Depot, it will have a direct impact on the displayed asset balance of your depot.
If a Spending in an Exchange or Wallet Depot is created as a manual transaction, it will not directly affect the automatically and independently imported asset balance of your depot, but it will affect the final balance of your tax report.