In this video we show you how to create an API repository:
- Navigate to the menu item Depots. Or for our mobile app, use the second left button in the navigation bar.
- Either click on the grey area with the note Add Depot or click on the button with the same caption.
- When creating a new Depot you can choose between Exchange, Wallet and Unsynced (i.e. manual input). Select exchange if you are looking to import data via API access.
If you can't find your desired exchange, we probably haven't integrated it yet. Please select Unsynced to manually enter transactions.
- To import data via API access to your new Depot, you need the API key and secret from your exchange account (Guide for API import). Please follow the instructions in the tool to get your key and secret.
- After retrieving the API key and the secret, copy them intp the input fields in the window for creating a new Depot.
- Finally, click the button "Create Depot" to save your new Depot.
- If you click on View Depot, you can see all transactions from your API key.