We do highly recommend to connect your Bitpanda (Broker) Depot via API function, as the CSV-File from Bitpanda is currently incomplete for a proper usage.
Important! DO NOT combine API and CSV import, otherwise duplicate entries will occur.
For Bitpanda (Broker) you have the possibility to import CSV-Files through adding an Exchange Depot in our software. For importing the CSV-File, you need to download the original CSV-File from your Bitpanda account.
- Go to your Bitpanda profile and navigate to Account -> History
- Click on "Download history (.csv)"
- Click the menu item Depots in your Blockpit account.
- Click on the button Add Depot.
- Select the desired Exchange Depot Bitpanda and enter a name for the Depot.
- Click on the button Add Transaction in the created Depot and select CSV/Excel-File.
- Click Continue. Upload your CSV file by clicking the Browse button or by dragging the file into the window.
- In the next step, the uploaded file is displayed and you can click on the button Process File.
- If the CSV file matches the template, the transactions will be added to the Depot. Otherwise you will get an error message.