How do I get my Bittrex API key?
- Log in to your Bittrex account.
- Select My Account in the upper right corner and then click API Keys.
- Here you click Add new key and set the button "Read Info" to "on" and confirm with "Save".
(You may need to enable Two-Factor Authentication to use API keys).
If you get 'nonce' errors, it is possible that you use this API key for multiple apps. Please create a separate key for Blockpit.
- Your API Key and Secret will now be shown.
Your Secret is displayed once and can only be copied for a short time.
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Bittrex from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Bittrex API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
Earn: Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties, Hard Forks)*
Trades before 01/01/2021 and some Transfers prior to 5/27/2019 are not available via Bittrex API and must be imported manually or via CSV template.
Also Bittrex does not provide data for delisted assets and trading pairs via API.
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
Complete import scope
Please note the information about how the asset balance is calculated in this article.
If balances are displayed incorrectly, you can help our support team via Ticket to add them to our API import scope.