- Go to Bittrex API Keys
- Make sure "Read Info" is turned on. (You may have to set up Two-Factor authentication in order to do this)
- Click "generate a new API key".
- If you are seeing 'nonce' errors, it could be that you are re-using API keys across multiple apps. Please create a new key for Blockpit use.
A limitation of the Bittrex API is that it only returns the last 30 days of transactions. To import your past history you will have to upload your complete order file.
So if you are a long term Bittrex user, do the following:
- Go to your order history.
- Click "Load All" button, insert captcha and save file.
- Use this file in the upload section when creating the widget.