Create an Integration
You can create an Integration in the following steps:
- In order to enter your data, you must first create an Integration.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- When creating a new integration, you can currently choose between Exchange, Wallet
and Manual. Please follow the appropriate links here for more detailed guides.
If you cannot find the desired exchange in the list, we probably haven't integrated it yet. Please select Manual to manually enter transactions.
- Label your new integration using the corresponding input field.
- Finally, click Create to save your new integration.
Edit an Integration
It is possible to change certain details on existing integrations. To change name, public key or API key & secret just overwrite the existing entries.
- Click on the menu item Integrations in your Blockpit account.
- There are three dots in the upper right corner of the selected integration. After clicking on these three dots, Edit can be selected.
- A window will open in which you can edit the name, public key or API key & secret of the import.
- Click on the Save button.
Delete an Integration
- The menu item Integrations lists all integrations, that you have created. If you want to delete an integration, either click on the three dots and select Delete.
- If you confirm the security prompt, your integration will be deleted.
The deletion of an integration cannot be undone!